The Kenya Rift Valley Lakes Safari is a 6 days trip takes you to explore some of Kenya’s Lakes along the base of the Great Rift Valley and game parks. You will experience game drives, boat ride and walking, you will spend 2 nights in Masai Mara, 1 night at Lake Nakuru, 1 night at Lake Bogoria and a night at Lake Naivasha. It is an enjoyable adventure
Day 1: Nairobi – Maasai Mara:
In the morning at 0800 hrs pick up from your hotel in Nairobi or at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO) and drive thru the Great Rift Valley with lunch and game viewing en-route to Mara Reserve. Check into your lodge/camp and then continue with afternoon game viewing on the reserve. Dinner and overnight in your lodge/camping, FB.
Day 2: Maasai Mara National Reserve:
Full day in the reserve, morning, afternoon and evening game drives. You will have Lunch, dinner and overnight at your lodge/camping, FB.
Day 3: Maasai Mara – Lake Nakuru Park:
After breakfast, drive from Mara and arrive Nakuru park in time for lunch, thereafter do afternoon game drives. Dinner and overnight at the lodge/ camping, FB.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru – lake Bogoria
This day you will be walking around the lake, which is the breeding center of flamingo birds, there are also other water birds around. Also visit natural hot spring water, extremely hot. Your safari guide will explain well on how to walk near or around the hot water. Lunch, dinner and overnight at your lodge/ camping.
Day 5; Lake Bogoria – Lake Naivasha:
After breakfast, drive to the anthological site in Kenya, this is lake Naivasha, lunch at the lodge/camping. Thereafter lunch take a boat ride on the lake, and then later ride back to the lodge/camping for dinner and overnight, FB.
Day 6: Naivasha – Nairobi:
After breakfast drive back to Nairobi and arrive in time for lunch, then be transferred to the airport for your flight back home or any, HB, End of the tour by Grand Voyage Travel
– Arrival and departure Airport Transfers
– All entrance fees.
– Full board accommodation on tour
– Service of an English speaking driver guide
– Transport based on excellent Vehicle rebuilt for safari to give a nice game viewing
– Mileage is built in the price
– Driver’s Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
– Game drives as per the Itinerary
– Complimentary bottle of water daily
– A complementary visit to a Masai village.
– Complementary of embroidered Safari hat
– Government taxes
– Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.
– International flight
– Departure tax
– Tips to drivers (highly recommended)
– Visa, Travel Insurance